Units of Competency
How many units are needed for the qualification?
You must be assessed as competent in a total of 16 units of competency, 8 core and 8 electives to be awarded the CHC52015 Diploma of Community Services.
- CHCCCS007 Develop and implement service programs
- CHCCOM003 Develop workplace communication strategies
- CHCDEV002 Analyse impacts of sociological factors on clients in community work and services
- CHCDIV003 Manage and promote diversity
- CHCLEG003 Manage legal and ethical compliance
- CHCMGT005 Facilitate workplace debriefing and support processes
- CHCPRP003 Reflect on and improve own professional practice
- HLTWHS004 Manage work health and safety
Electives (other units may be chosen dependent on delivery stream)
- CHCCCS004 Assess co-existing needs
- CHCCCS009 Facilitate responsible behaviour
- CHCCCS019 Recognise and respond to crisis situations (At Risk Group)
- CHCCDE007 Develop and provide community projects
- CHCDEV003 Analyse client information for service planning and delivery
- CHCDIV002 Promote Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander cultural safety
- CHCMGT006 Coordinate client directed services
- CHCMHS002 Establish self-directed recovery relationships
- CHCMHS003 Provide recovery oriented mental health services
- CHCMHS004 Work collaboratively with the care network and other services
- CHCMHS005 Provide services to people with co-existing mental health and alcohol and other drug issues
- CHCMHS008 Promote and facilitate self-advocacy
- CHCMHS011 Assess and promote social, emotional and physical wellbein
Participants will be provided with:
- Workbooks and Assessment Guides for each unit
- Participant Handbook and Course Guides
- Access to additional supports
How do I enrol?
Please contact us for enrolment information.
Call: 07 4512 6770